Undergraduate Student Organizations
A student led organization promoting healthful living through service and leadership. Meetings are held biweekly, and the first meeting is held two weeks after the semester begins.
Monday, 1-2 pm, 2nd floor Coleman Gym
PHYSICAL EDUCATION ASSOCIATION (PEA)
Interested in Physical Education or Health Teacher Education? Then this is the club for you. Please contact [email protected].
DISCIPLINARY HONORS PROGRAM
The Disciplinary Honors Program allows students in all majors to do Honors work in their majors or in upper-division interdisciplinary studies. Through Disciplinary Honors, students have the opportunity to study topics in depth and to do advanced research under the supervision of a faculty member, thus giving themselves a competitive advantage when applying for graduate school or beginning a career.
In order to participate in and take Disciplinary Honors courses, students must have a 3.30 grade point average at the time of registration and meet all other course prerequisites.
Disciplinary Honors Requirements
- Declared major in Kinesiology
- UNCG Overall GPA of 3.30 or higher at graduation
- At least 12 s.h. of Honors coursework with grades of at least B (3.0) to consist of:
- 9 s.h. of KIN Honors courses (6 credits of which must be at the 300-level or above)
- 3 s.h. of HSS 490: Senior Honors Project