Chris Condran Earns New Position

Posted on November 29, 2021

Chris Condran

Chris W. Condran, DPT, has earned a new position as the Visiting Faculty Assistant Professor of Physical Therapy at Lebanon Valley College! Dr. Condran had this to say about his new position: “ I am excited to integrate my passion for rehabilitation with my passion for athletics in a course for doctorate of physical therapy students aimed at creating a thorough understanding of the human anatomy in motion.  This course is designed to establish an understanding of human motion through a typical and an atypical lens.  I am also teaching Clinical Interventions I & II for doctorate of physical therapy students.  These two courses are designed to fill the students’ therapy tool belts with the tools they need to successfully rehabilitate patients in the outpatient setting.” 

As a member of the Ed.D. program at UNCG, he is working to finish his dissertation this spring.  He shared how his experience has helped him in his new position. “The skills and confidence I gained throughout the Ed.D. program enabled me to deliver more educational sessions at conferences and in classrooms. This allowed me to network and gain experience to feel well qualified for this position.” Dr. Condran offered this advice for current and future students of the UNCG Ed.D. program: “My best advice is to play the long game. I found that staying consistent throughout the program by taking one assignment and one course at a time, enabled me to feel less overwhelmed while managing all the other roles in my life.”