Kinesiology Advising Resources:
KIN MAC four year plan of study
The above plan of study document is for those in the Minerva’s Academic Curriculum (MAC) general education program (starting catalog year 2021-22) If you are enrolled in an earlier catalog year, please contact us for a GEC plan of study for 120 or 122 credits.
You can find current requirements for the B.S. in Kinesiology in the UNCG Catalog, including university requirements and MAC requirements.
Sport Coaching students can also find requirements for the Sport Coaching Undergraduate Minor in the catalog.
Pre-PEHTE and PEHTE Advising Resources:
- PEHTE Advising Sequence Sheet
- Guidelines for Admission into the PEHTE Major
- BS in PEHTE: (11/27/2017) Requirements needed to graduate with a BS in Physical Education Health Teacher Education
- How To: Register for Class, Find Your Transcript, Activate Student Accounts
- Internship Application Form Use this form to apply for an internship
- Internship criteria and application details Information about applying for a Kinesiology Internship, what’s expected, and due dates
- KIN Internship Application Decision Form For Departmental Use: form that Undergraduate Studies Committee will utilize to determine internship eligibility.
- Online Appeal Form Link Appeal form for undergraduate students
- Sample Student Letter of Appeal Sample appeal letter with proper formatting