Kinesiology Advising Resources:
The above plan of study document is for those in the Minerva’s Academic Curriculum (MAC) general education program (starting catalog year 2021-22) If you are enrolled in an earlier catalog year, please contact us for a GEC plan of study for 120 or 122 credits.
Sport Coaching students can also find requirements for the Sport Coaching Undergraduate Minor in the catalog.
Pre-PEHTE and PEHTE Advising Resources:
- PEHTE Advising Sequence Sheet
- Guidelines for Admission into the PEHTE Major
- BS in PEHTE: (11/27/2017) Requirements needed to graduate with a BS in Physical Education Health Teacher Education
- How To: Register for Class, Find Your Transcript, Activate Student Accounts
- Internship Application Form Use this form to apply for an internship
- Internship criteria and application details Information about applying for a Kinesiology Internship, what’s expected, and due dates
- KIN Internship Application Decision Form For Departmental Use: form that Undergraduate Studies Committee will utilize to determine internship eligibility.