Kinesiology Departmental Commencement Ceremony
TENTATIVE PENDING MANDATE FROM UNIVERSITY: Thursday May 9, 2019 – 6:00pm – Fleming Gymnasium
Undergraduate Kinesiology and PEHTE students, as well as Graduate students please RSVP. The RSVP form is closed with a pending date in the Spring 2019 semester. After this date*, if you need to submit a late RSVP, please email Ms. Britt at email@example.com.
*Failure to respond could mean your name is left off the program.
- There is no limit to the number of guests you may invite.
- Graduates, please report to Coleman Gym (Coleman 248) no later than 5:00 p.m. to line up.
- Cap and gown are required.
- A professional photographer will be on-site.
- Parking will be available in Walker Parking Deck.
If you are interested in being an Kinesiology Honor Marshal please fill out the Kinesiology Honor Marshal Application. The Honor Marshal application is closed and the applicants have been notified for May 2018.
The University Commencement is Friday, May 10, 2019, at 10 a.m. at the Greensboro Coliseum. For additional details on graduation standards and times, please visit Commencement Central on the University Registrar’s Office Website.