Donna Duffy, Ph.D.
About Dr. Duffy
Donna M. Duffy is a faculty member in the Department of Kinesiology at UNCG.
In addition to her faculty responsibilities, Donna is the Program Director for the Program for the Advancement of Girls and Women in Sport and Physical Activity, which is housed in the Center for Women’s Health and Wellness at UNCG. Donna is the Lead Investigator for The Female BRAIN Project.
Donna completed her Ph.D. in the Department of Kinesiology at UNCG in 2007. Prior to coming to UNCG, Donna completed her B.S. and M.Ed. at Boston University in Curriculum and Instruction.
- KIN 220 – Lifetime Wellness
- KIN 286 – Foundations of Sport Coaching
- KIN 475 – Independent Study
- KIN 477 – Coaching Practicum
- KIN 601 – Applying Research to Professional Practice
- KIN 695 – Independent Study
- KIN 709 – Mentored Teaching in KIN
- KIN 713 – Internship in Kinesiology
- KIN 714 – Field Practicum in KIN
- KIN 795 – Independent Doctoral Research
Scholarly & Professional Keywords
women in sport, curriculum and instruction